- After Effects CS4 and above
- HD Resolution – 1920×1080 / 24fps / 17 sec
- No plug-ins required
- Very fast render – about 2 minutes on I7
- There are 3 placeholders. The board (top right), the card on the gift and the card at the end where the logo is. To add your content just drag and drop it.
- There are masks for the different elements so you can easily make adjustments and change the colors of Bobby’s body, eyes, teeth, sky, ground, hat, gifts, pine needles, tree toys, etc …
- Audio – All sound effects are included. The music is not included. You can get it HERE “Jingle Bells” by expressodesign. If you purchase the music just replace it in the project and you will get the same sound as in the preview.
- Font – The font used in the preview is free. There is a download link in the documentation.
- PDF Documentation included.
- Video tutorial included.
- The little Christmas hat at envato’s logo at the end is also included. You can use it if it suits your logo
This friendly little 3d character takes part in a series of AE projects. It’s well known that cartoon characters have a considerable effect on brand awareness and marketers use them as a vital promotional tool. The Bobby projects are aiming to help you promote your company, products, services in an unique, entertaining way.
– Christmas Bobby 2 is now Full HD
– Easier to change colors.
– Documentation updated.
– Video tutorial included.